Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4 May 2011

So 3 more sleeps and Andy and I will be jetting off to Switzerland and then whisked to Bracelona to board the Windsurf. Our long awaited trip is just 72 hours away. In true Debbie style I am almost 100% packed just the last few things to chuck together, tomorrow I need to purchase some Euros...urgh the exchange rate is sad!!!!

It all feels quite surreal today I got rid of any sign of silver hair thanks to my stylist Nicky Edwards - you are the best friend ever( Nix that fleeting moment where I thought I would just leave the grey) was just that a fleeting moment. I love the way it turned out. Now just need to do my feet and nails and I will feel completely ready for my 2nd honey moon!!!

Just got to finish my April month end tomorrow and wrap up some outstanding legal work and I will be fully in holiday mode!

So without further adieu its off to work I go, Good night and will blog again when I only have 24hrs to go!!!! Oh my word I cant even think it without getting the hugest grin on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment