Tuesday, September 7, 2010

almost 8 September

Well I think God is amazing but then those reading this already know that. But really He knows what we are thinking and what we need even before we ask Him.
He is so interested in the little details of our lives. He cares that we were hurt as a four year old little girl and that we have secrectly carried that hurt with us for almost 40 years. He cares when we are anxious about our health even though He knows we know that he is ultimately the one who is jehovah Raffa our Healer.

Today I was called by Dr Orreys rooms to say they can see me tomorrow they had a cancellation and I dont need to wait until the 4th of October. I breathed a sigh of silent relief. I had such an aweful day today my pain has been beyond the point of bearable, I was so tired and sore today that I honestly wished my jesus would come and carry me home on the wings of his angels. All day I have found comfort in the Sarah maclogholin song Angel,  have longed to just close my eye s and be transported to heaven.

Beyond Abuse was amazing listening to other woman's stories and realizing that my story is powerful and very significant.

My life and my story matters - I matter I have a voice and I must speak out I will not be silent any more.

God you are amazing and I can no longer be silent I will shout it from the roof tops JESUS IS LORD i WILL WORSHIP YOU. .... BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY HELP ME lORD THAT MY LIFE AND MY LIFESTYLE WOULD BE ONE THAT REFLECTS YOUR LIGHT LOVE AND LIFE TO A BRUISED AND HELPLESS WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment