Wednesday, September 15, 2010

15 September

So saw Dr Tucker what an interesting man, and very funny too. Man he made me do some crazy things, bottom line I have a dysfunctional left side, he is very pleased i resigned from Wkame and proceeded to ask me so which of the other jobs I am going to leave so io can actually rest and heal, I burst out laughing and asked if he is going to make up the shortfall in salary? Any way not n=much to tell till Monday as I have a follow up appointment with a sh%t load more tests to do ..... Lord have mercy. Any how moving on....

n my way to the car which took me like 20 minutes to get to because I am really slow at walking this elderly gentleman asked if I was okay and if I needed his help I siad I am fine just feeling tired as I had to perform these really exhausting tests at the doc, well he offered to carry my laptop to my car as he was waiting for his wife, I was quite taken a back by his chivilary and good manners, what a gentleman. He is 86 any hows we got chatting, yes I know what you are thinking so stop right there.....because you are wrong.

You see normally I would just say I am fine thanks and move on swiftly rush to my car and fly home. But I really did need help my laptop was heavy to carry and I was feeling exhausted so I was walking really slow like a 90 year old and well his offer to help was so genuine that I let him help me. Turns out he is a retired minister and he an his wife started Valley Christian church when he retired from the bank 20 yrs ago up in JHB
Man I couldnt believe how God orchestrates our lives - there in the car park he and his wife prayed for me and told me to continue to walk in faith for my complete healing.

SO pretty amazing hey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment