Sunday, March 6, 2011

6 March 2011

Last week I went to a presentation by my physio on his journey to Kyrgyzstan. He went with his best friend in 2008. It was really interesting, all I knew about the place was that it was near to Uzbekistan and that was where an ex of mine ended up working for the past 10 years as tent maker and missionary. It reminded me of my love of travelling, and honestly the one regret I have that I did not travel for longer when I was younger. In 1988 I went to the UK Amsterdam and Portugal. But it is never too late and as I write this I am beyond excited.

Tomorrow will mark the 2 month count down to our Mediteranean Meander. My sweet husband has worked his butt off to meet the requirements for Good Year that are giving us a trip along with other managers and their partners to experience 8 days on a cruise which promises to be a dream come true for Andy and I.

Setting sail!
Last weeks email from Good Year read
Not long now until you'll be able to smell the salty sea breeze, feel the sun-warmed deck beneath your feet, and watch the sun set over open waters.

So keep on selling Goodyear to ensure you're on board when the Wind Surf sets sail acroos the Mediterranean on the trip of a lifetime. Only you can make it happen! It will definitely be worth it.

Keep in mind that you need to have an up-to-date passport that is valid for at least six months after the date of the trip, which takes place from 07-16 May, 2011.

You will also need to organise your own visa since travel agents can no longer do this on behalf of their clients. Please click here to view the visa requirements for Italy.

Goodyear

Tomorrow I will go off to organise our Italian Visa. Pinch me!

I serve an amazing God and I feel completely spoiled that He has blessed me with my wonderful hard working husband who can finally after almost 21 years take me on the trip he has been promising me ....He has had a mantra over the years..."Baby our ship is coming in....." His words are starting to ring true. I believe it is almost here.....


Need I say why I am too excited to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you Debs! What an amazing trip to look forward to! Time is going to fly by so fast and soon it will be time to go!! Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowow! What an awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete