Monday, October 4, 2010

4 October 2010

Gosh where does the time go? I have been so busy that I have not had time to think. Hlubi and her two children Noah and Mandisa arrived from Port Elizabeth on my birthday and we partied non stop until she left yesterday morning!!! I know I said I am going to seize the day but this was crazy busy. I managed to catch up a few hours sleep yesterday afternoon.

We had a fantastic time though catching up and reconnecting, thats the amazing thing about Facebook, havent seen Hlubi in 28 years we find each other on Facebook in April this year and well now it seems like we have not lost a day.

My birthday party was fantastic we had an awesome time at Kuzina. Thanks everyone who came you made it really special.

Tomorrow I should have finally some answers regsarding my health. I am seeing the Pulmonologist Peter Chapman at Vincint Palotti. I am taking strong drugs that definitely dull the pain but do make me feel a bit nauseaous. I am told it takes about a week for the nausea to settle. Yesterday was quite a bad day I couldn't even hang up washing had to call my son to help me. It was a bit scary for me.

So this is like the first day home where I start my new Job life, it feels weird to have no pressure from an outside person to be somewhere. Have a meeting at ten at Kuzina then meeting an insurance guy at 12 and then off to Vincent Palotti for lung function tests at 2.30.

So lets get ready and face this new challenge have lots to do .....

Its a beautiful day in Cape town and I am excited about new possibilities...how great is our Invisible God!

No comments:

Post a Comment