Monday, July 18, 2011

18 July 2011

Its been a long time since my last post. This is due to my lack of internet connection at home.

Its been a joyful July, with the children home my house has been full of laughter and lots of hungry tummies to feed. Today it was back to school for the boys and one week left for Ashleigh before she returns to res.

We have enjoyed the beautiful weather Cape Town has had to offer and have made the most of it enjoying walks along the beach front of Muizenberg or just lazing at home and enjoying the sunshine. Jason enjoyed his first week of holidays serving at a Childrens holiday programme at Cape Aghalus he loved it but exhausted.

I left the restaurant I was working for at the end of June. So now I am completely a free agent to build my Paralegal home business. It is challenging but has definitely been the right move. I was spending 90% of my time working for 10% of an income. Hopefully now with the right focus I can build a solid foundation and give Robinhood Legal my best time.

Andre and I cant believe it is 2 months since we left for our trip. It does feel some days like a very distant but happy memory. Time to start planning our next trip I think!

I am grateful for the health of my family this year and for my own health. I am believing God for His promises for us as a family and look forward with great expectancy to see what my Father and friend has planned for us as we enter the second half of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment