Friday, April 8, 2011

8 April 2011


These are the children in our close circle of friends, with whom we socialize with often. I love the holidays with the children we have so much fun togther and everyone is so relaxed. I never tire of hearing the laughter of children it refreshes the soul. Whenever we are all together there are usually at least 10 children altogether sometimes 13 and sometimes more if friends and cousins join in. A cake is not big enough anymore we need three. Dessert for adults usually rare unless we get in before the ravaging teens and pre teens. Its always noisy but I love that noise I never want it to be silent what fun we will have when grandchildren come along in about ten years from now.

How full and beautiful our lives are God I am truly grateful for making our quivers so full!

No comments:

Post a Comment