Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 December 2010

So two weeks ago I saw this new physio guy at the New Cape Quarter www.sparc.co.za . Physio is hard work its not what we imagine a nice massage, nope no pain no gain. He also put me on this sort of exercise programme. I go swim everyday, and I bought this ball and am doing these exercises. So today I feel like I have a gazillion new muscles. Every part of me aches. But it is a good ache because I am feeling stronger. I feel like I have the strength to climb a mountain. I havent felt this good since I was dancing 20 years ago.

My paralegal business is up and running and I feel focused and excited.

Ashleigh is now officially finished matric, she left with 6 girlfriends today for Knysna. Her dad is amazing he drove them there and is going to fetch them again on Tuesday. There is nothing he wont do for his little girl.


One week and 2 days and I will be in Johannesburg. Bring on the holidays!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment