Sunday, December 12, 2010

9 December 2010

So it must be nearing the holidays if you have to go and look at your calendar to see what the date is... I am beginning to feel it 11 days and I am on leave. Flip it has been one crazy year.

I have not been too great the past two days with a vicious stomach bug attacking my system and now at 3.41 I am awake with my chest bothering me. The weather has been insanely beautiful in Cape Town with no wind. These are beach days and it is aweful when you have to work!!! However I am almost there. 20 summons ready and waiting for the sheriff to deliver. Month end November almost done and dusted....

I fly to Jhb next week Wednesday and I am beyond excited. Although my holiday officially only starts on the 21st I am working right up until then need to pay salaries on the 20th and then I am putting my laptop away...well fro work purposes, of course I will blog and twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment