Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Jason Turns 21!

On the eve of his 21st birthday my mind races back.I can recall in two minutes to Jason exactly what happened on the night he was born. Oh my word it is etched in my memory like it was yesterday! My son has become a young man, completely independent of me. A couple of weeeks ago he sent me a what's app that melted my heart. He still has the ability to do that to me.
What a journey it has been I am so grateful to God for his heart that constantly yearns after God. I am so grateful for his health everyday. I am so pleased that he is close to his brother Jesse and his sister Ashleigh. Siblings for life what a gift!
And so as I ponder the life that lies before him I trust God will continue to be the One he looks to. I love you Jason thank you for being a son that makes mom and dad proud. My prayer for you is that as you go forward you would carry this song in your heart. you have been called since you were in my womb. "No Longer Slaves" You unravel me, with a melody You surround me with a song Of deliverance, from my enemies Till all my fears are gone I’m no longer a slave to fear I am a child of God I’m no longer a slave to fear I am a child of God From my mothers womb You have chosen me Love has called my name I’ve been born again, into your family Your blood flows through my veins I’m no longer a slave to fear I am a child of God I’m no longer a slave to fear I am a child of God I’m no longer a slave to fear I am a child of God I’m no longer a slave to fear I am a child of God I am surrounded by the arms of the father I am surrounded by songs of deliverance We've been deliberated from our bondage We are the sons and the daughters Let us sing our freedom You split the sea So I could walk right through it All my fears were drowned in perfect love You rescued me So I could stand and sing I am child of God...

No comments:

Post a Comment