Monday, August 8, 2011

8 August 2011

Gosh this year is really beginning to fly by.

I have been working for and with my husband for the past three weeks now. Its been interesting and fun. I must say the tyre business is a tricky one. I think he is amazing with customers. There are so many differnt types of people out there and he handles them all with the same finesse and charm regardsless of how they are! And trust me there are some reall dumb asses he has to deal with.

Saturday I helped with the Izantla Zethemba Fun day we did a movie at Rosebank Junior school. 80 kids from Gugulethu enjoyed a morning of popcorn movies and fun games. My son Jesse was amazing how he organised the projector and was so amazing with the kids. I will post some photos later





No comments:

Post a Comment