Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Happiness

 Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness.

Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment. When people are successful, or safe, or lucky, they feel happiness. The "pursuit of happiness" is something this country is based on, and different people feel happiness for different reasons. Whenever doing something causes happiness, people usually want to do more of it. No one ever complained about feeling too much happiness.

The past few days I have felt genuine HAPPINESS!

I catch myself smiling as I cycle down the road, the wind blowing in my hair, the feeling of well being in my soul. Content, grateful and in awe of the goodness of God. 

I look back at my situation a year ago, and as I begin to process all that has been, I feel a real sense of relief, as well as gratitude. Also when I think back on all that has happened I am grateful to have walked this journey one day at a time. 

I know that this year has been one of growth, forever I have been changed by God's love. I am about to step into a new season once again, as I take on the role of Bursar at Seapoint Primary. I know that this is the beginning of God's full blessing for me and Andre.  We have been carried this past year on the wings of a prayer, the love and goodness of our children.  The kindness and generosity of our friends and family. But our blessings are about to increase, and thereby increasing our ability to love and reach a lost and broken world. 

Today I am grateful that I can say,  I am Happy, Today I am not sad, Today I have Hope. Today I have everything I need and I am GRATEFUL!

https://youtu.be/vA83MufOCoA









No comments:

Post a Comment